Gold Coast Google MapView Larger Map
- Move the map by clicking down on the map and moving the mouse.
- Zoom in and out using the (+) (-) buttons or try double clicking.
- Try Sat, Ter, or Earth modes.
- Or view a map of the state of Queensland.
Gold Coast Street View
Click top-right corner to alternate fullscreen ↓
In view is Surfers Paradise. The building to the left is Q1, it was once the tallest residential block in the world. Try to navigate pass the tall buildings and shops in Surfers Paradise. After that, try heading inland from the beach and explore the canal and waterway systems a few streets behind the main beach. This canal system is seven times bigger than the one in Venice Italy. If you get lost, use the map above to help you.
- Clicking the top-right corner alternates fullscreen mode.
- Navigate the streets by clicking anywhere on the road.
- Pan left, right, up, or down by clicking down and moving your mouse.
- Zoom in and out by scrolling your mouse, or click the (+) (-) buttons.
This web site, logo, name, content, photos, and design are protected by international copyright law.
Original versions of our photos can be purchased & web versions can be shared subject to conditions.