Barrier Reef Google Map & Reef View
Try Reef View »
View Larger Map
- Move the map by clicking down on the map and moving the mouse.
- Zoom in and out using the (+) (-) buttons or try double clicking.
- Try Sat, Ter, or Earth modes.
- Or view a map of the state of Queensland.
Barrier Reef Google Map & Reef View View
Click top-right corner to alternate fullscreen ↓
In view is Heron Island Reef, which is part of the Great Barrier Reef off the Queensland coast in Australia.
- Clicking the top-right corner alternates fullscreen mode.
- Navigate the reef by clicking on the arrows.
- Pan left, right, up, or down by clicking down and moving your mouse.
- Zoom in and out by scrolling your mouse, or click the (+) (-) buttons.
- Or view some photos of The Great Barrier Reef instead.
This web site, logo, name, content, photos, and design are protected by international copyright law.
Original versions of our photos can be purchased & web versions can be shared subject to conditions.