Google Maps of New Caledonia with Search
Navigate this Google Map of New Caledonia using the slider to zoom in & out. Alternatively, search for a location at the top of the map. Also, right-click on the map to see the latitude & longitude coordinates.
TIP: Go fullscreen by clicking the icon at the top-right of the map. Then drag the person icon located at the bottom right onto the the map of
and you will see a panorama shot of that area.
More map instructions & tips →
Map instructions and tips
- In fullscreen mode, try dragging the orange person icon located at the bottom right onto a highlighted area to see a panorama image.
- To zoom in,double click on the map, use the scroll wheel on your mouse, or try the inbuilt slider.
- To move the map, click down or touch the map, then drag with your mouse or finger.
- Search and zoom in to a specific location using the search box at the top of the map.
- Right click on the map to instantly get latitude and longitude coordinates.
- Click a city linked to the left, for a Google Map & Street View.
- Try 'Satellite' mode for real aerial images.
- View more maps of New Caledonia.
- View photos of New Caledonia
This web site, logo, name, content, photos, and design are protected by international copyright law.
Original versions of our photos can be purchased & web versions can be shared subject to conditions.