Navigate this Google Map of Oceania using the slider to zoom in & out. Alternatively, search for a location at the top of the map. Also, right-click on the map to see the latitude & longitude coordinates.
TIP: Go fullscreen by clicking the icon at the top-right of the map. Then drag the person icon located at the bottom right onto the the map of Oceania and you will see a panorama shot of that area.
- Navigate using the slider to zoom in or out or use the scrollbar on your mouse. Also double click to zoom in.
- To move the map, click down or touch the map, then drag with your mouse or finger.
- Search and zoom in to a specific location using the search box at the top of the map.
- Right click on the map to instantly get latitude and longitude coordinates.
- Click a city linked to the left, for a Google Map & Street View.
- Try 'Satellite' mode for real aerial images.
- View more maps of Oceania.
- View photos of Oceania.