View Larger Map
- Move the map by clicking down on the map and moving the mouse.
- Zoom in and out using the (+) (-) buttons or try double clicking.
- Try Sat, Ter, or Earth modes.
- Or view a map of the Auckland Region.
Auckland Street View
Click top-right corner to alternate fullscreen ↓
In view is Queen Street, the main street in Auckland. At the very top of Queen Street is Karangahape Road (K Rd) which is the historic main street of Auckland. At the bottom of Queen Street is Viaduct Harbour. The Skytower in Auckland's CBD is the highest structure in the Southern Hemisphere. See if you can find it.
If you get lost, use the map above to help you.
- Clicking the top-right corner alternates fullscreen mode.
- Navigate the streets by clicking anywhere on the road.
- Pan left, right, up, or down by clicking down and moving your mouse.
- Zoom in and out by scrolling your mouse, or click the (+) (-) buttons.
This web site, logo, name, content, photos, and design are protected by international copyright law.
Original versions of our photos can be purchased & web versions can be shared subject to conditions.