|[Click image for next photo or see all]|
The Stone Store, New Zealands oldest standing European stone building, was built in 1832-36. Designed by Wesleyan missionary John Hobbs and built by an ex-convict stonemason from New South Wales, the Store was meant to house New Zealand mission supplies and large quantities of wheat from the mission farm at Te Waimate.
More pictures of Kerikeri
Pictures of other towns
Buy this image
Embed or share this image.