|[Click image for next photo or see all]|
Parliament House in Canberra served as the seat of Australia's Federal Government
from its opening by the Duke of York (later King George VI) in 1927 until
the opening of the new building on the hill behind it in 1988.
The flag pole of the new Parliament can be seen in the background.
More pictures of Canberra
More pictures of cities
Australian Capital Territory
Buy this image
Embed or share this image.